Your safety is our top concern
Your health and safety is our top priority. Since the beginning of the COVID19 Pandemic we have been taking measures to help combat the virus:
- In addition to our regular office cleaning, our entire office facility is sterilized regularly with professional hospital grade steam sterilization to eliminate germs and viruses.
- We have fitted our HVAC system with multiple UV sterilization units to neutralize germs and contaminants.
- Hydrogen peroxide oral rinses are used in every appointment to break down coronavirus, per ADA recommendation.
- HEPA air purifiers are deployed across the office to further remove airborne particles.
- All patients, employees and visitors are asked to take temperature checks and health survey. Patients with possible exposure or symptoms will have appointments rescheduled to a later time.
- Adequate supply of personal protective equipment is sourced from ADA and CDC approved vendors to protect our dedicated team of doctors and staff, as well as our patients.
- Sneeze guards, partitions and social distancing measures in the office.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are installed throughout our facilities for our team and our patients.