Midtown Manhattan Dental Office
Our state of the art office is located on East 40th Street, between Park Ave. and Lexington Ave, right next to Grand Central. Below is the information about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Expert Dental, P.C.
110 East 40th Street,
New York, NY 10016
Monday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Saturday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Your first visit will include a comprehensive dental exam, emergency exam or consult. During the comprehensive exam, the doctors will perform a thorough exam, discuss your dental goals and come up with a comprehensive treatment plan that works with your goals and your budget. We will also take any necessary x-rays to make diagnosis and a dental cleaning if time is allowed.
- We reserve time for our patients. We require a minimum of 48 hours advance notice to change or cancel a scheduled consultation. If an appointment is canceled the same day, rescheduled for another day within 48 hours, or missed after the required notice, you are responsible for an broken appointment fee $100.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance and plan. For the insurance we do not participate, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for your reimbursement from your insurance company.
We accept cash, debit card, and major credit cards (American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover). We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get all of the dental procedure you need and when you want it. CareCredit is the type of financing we offer here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance does not cover or not enough to cover. You can even use CareCredit for your family members.
We will help you to get an instant approval from care credit by simply having you fill out a form. CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For years, we have been helping over thousands of our patients get the healthcare treatments they want and need. Now you do not have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision is in your hands to get what you need and when you want it.
Facilities and Equipment
- Computerized Digital Radiography (minimal radiation dosage)
- Heat and massage dental chair
- Whitening System (Zoom advanced power plus)
- Intra-oral photography
- Heated white towel service
- 24/7 emergency service (for existing patients only)
- Executive evening and weekend appointments
- Spore testing weekly on our autoclave sterilizer
- Casey patient education system